Limited Lifetime Warranty
All of LANCER products purchased from www.lanceraccessories.com come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty which guarantees that from the day of purchase, every LANCER item is free from material and workmanship defects and it will never tarnish or turn your skin green for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
What is covered
- Defects in material
- Defects in workmanship under normal use
- Broken components under normal use
- Tarnishing or discoloring under normal use
What is not covered
- Items purchased from a third-party vendor
- Damages caused by accident, negligence, abuse, inappropriate use, improper care or storage of the product
- Loss of luster of pearls. It is natural for pearls to experience a gradual loss of luster over time. Factors such as exposure to chemicals, water, sweat, perfume, and cosmetics can contribute to the gradual dulling of a pearl’s shine. However, it’s important to note that with proper care and maintenance, you can help preserve the beauty of your pearls for years to come. We strongly recommend that you read carefully our Care Instruction page, especially for pearl items, as it provides valuable guidance on how to best care for and maintain the luster of your pearls.
- For pearl items, the tiny fittings used to close the ends of the metal wire on which the pearls are strung and hold the pearls in place are made of brass for stability reasons. Since brass is softer and can be compressed more tightly, it will be more solid and less likely to come off when used to secure the ends of the wire. At the same time, however, unlike stainless steel, brass tarnishes over time and the discoloration of this tiny fitting is not covered by our warranty.
- Normal wear and tear (e.g., scratches)
- Damages caused by third-party repairs or modifications
- Lost or stolen items
How to start a warranty process
To inquire if your item is covered under this warranty, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number, a description of the issue, photographic evidence and your current shipping address.
If the warranty claim is justified, the customer will need to return the damaged product to us and we will repair or replace the item for free. You will be responsible for the postage to return the item while LANCER will be responsible for the postage to reship the replacement item back to you. In the event your item required for warranty is out of stock or not available, a store credit code will be offered for the value paid in the original order.