Stainless Steel Accessories:
- Safe In Water: Our stainless-steel accessories are 100% waterproof, sweatproof, heatproof and will never tarnish or turn your skin green, so you can wear them while showering, exercising, or hands washing without any problems.
- Mindful Usage: Avoid grinding on hard surfaces as this will scratch the steel.
- Cleaning: Clean your items with a microfiber cloth or 100% cotton fabric.
- Engraving Tips: Over time, if the engraving part (such as the flame on the buckles of the Blazing Cuban collection) appears darker, it is not tarnishing but dust build-up. Simply use a small amount of mild soap and clean it by gently rubbing it with your fingers to restore the original color.
- Hang It Up Before Bed: It won’t be a problem to sleep in our pieces, but to prevent accidental snags, we recommend taking them off at night.
Shell Pearl Accessories:
To retain the luster of the shell pearls there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Keep Out Of Water: Especially water that contains chlorine, salts, or harsh chemicals (such as pool water and the ocean).
- Avoid Any Type Of Chemicals: The lustrous surface of pearls can easily be affected by chemicals, such as oils, soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, perfume, hairsprays and sunscreens. Therefore, you should always put your pearls on last, after getting dressed, applying perfume, make-up, lotions, and hairspray. Also, always remove your pearls first before getting undressed and use any make-up remover or skin care products.
- Avoid Strong Heat: Do not wear your pearl pieces while sunbathing, sauna, or leave it next to the heater. Limit their exposure to direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- Remove Before Intense Activities: Take off your shell pearl jewelry before engaging in activities that could expose them to excessive moisture, perspiration, heat, or friction. This includes swimming, exercising, gardening, and other physical activities.
- Remove Before Bed: Sleeping in your pearl pieces can strain the metal wire on which the pearls are strung, increasing the risk of breakage.
- Wipe After Wear: After wearing, wipe your item gently with a soft cloth to remove surface oil, perspiration or make up. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials for cleaning.
- Storage: Store your shell pearl pieces separately to avoid scratching by other pieces of jewelry.
- Rotate Usage: If you have multiple pieces of shell pearl jewelry, consider rotating their usage. This can help prevent excessive wear on a single piece and extend their overall lifespan.